Serving numerous industries throughout Long Island and beyond, Medical Waste Solutions Corp. is committed to quality disposal of medical waste, sharps disposal, biohazard materials, pharmaceuticals and more. Our services are followed under strict OSHA compliance with focus on safety and reliability. Whether you are a small facility or large health care organization, Medical Waste Solutions Corp. is your trusted solution in medical waste management.
Here are five reasons why you should choose Medical Waste Solutions over any other medical waste company:
- We offer a complete Medical Waste Management solution: 24 hour pick-up service for medical waste, sharps container service, and OSHA and HIPAA Compliance.
- Superior customer service. You speak with a live person who can provide an immediate solution to your problem right away. If your problem is unusual, we can investigate the issue to find a solution in just hours.
- If you're concerned about finding a price for your medical waste removal we are happy to offer a free quote in the fastest possible time frame. Usually we can give you a price within 24 hours of your request.
- We provide flat-rate services and no hidden fees. We understand how important cost concerns are to our customers.
- We offer a standard pricing plan for multi location chains that contract our services. This makes internal management of medical waste easier to have a standard plan in each facility, regardless its location or volume of waste generated.
We strike a balance.
With Medical Waste Solutions, you'll get excellent customer service and a great value. We do not sacrifice quality and safety to unrealistically promise prices. We want your business and know that means not compromising on professional service and reliability. What you'll get with Medical Waste Solutions is a partner that takes your entity's medical waste needs as seriously as you do.
Call us at 631-629-4074 or fill-in a request a fast quote form right now.
Provides information concerning medical waste issues.
OSHA Blood Borne Pathogens
Regulations (Standards) 29 CFR1910.1030
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Locate documents, including publications and other outreach materials, that cover a wide range of RCRA issues and topics.
Medical Privacy - National Standards to Protect the Privacy of Personal Health Information
U.S. department of Transportation Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration